You can’t go wrong with wine and cheese: an easy way to dress up a childhood favorite!
- Prepare your noodles for your fave mac and cheese recipe (or used the boxed stuff, we won’t tell!)
- While your noodles are cooking, steam some chopped vegetables. We like to use kale, broccoli, spinach, or asparagus.
- Once cooked, combine the steamed veggies with the pasta. Toss until evenly mixed.
- Mix your cheese sauce according to your recipe or box directions.
Tip: Try adding butter, margarine, cream cheese, or sour cream for an extra rich taste and creamy texture.
- Drizzle your cheese sauce on top of the veggies and pasta, and stir until everything is coated in cheesy goodness.
- Scoop 1 Tbs of Vino Gelatina Cabernet Organic Jelly into a small microwavable dish.
- Add 1 tsp water
Optional: add hot sauce to taste
- Microwave at medium power in 10 second increments until liquid.
- Quickly drizzle over a serving of your mac and cheese. (It will thicken up fast!)
Optional: Garnish with hot sauce and fried chickpeas.